Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc. located in Arthur, Ontario, is looking for a Senior Manager of Quality to join our dynamic team!
The Senior Manager of Quality is an integral member of our team to plan, organize, and direct all aspects of the quality function for two plant operations. This position reports to the General Manager, and will manage a quality team and work alongside with the Chief Inspector to meet or exceed the company's product quality, quality system compliance and goals (Safety, Quality, Cost & Delivery).
What we are looking for and role expectations:
Musashi Expectations Company Standards:
- Uphold company policies.
- Follow all safety procedures & instructions.
- Actively involved in company and department goals.
- Follow Musashi’s “5S” principles.
- Interact with all Musashi working peers in a respectful and pleasant manner.
Indicators (Expectations - Meet and/or Exceed Company Goals):
- Receive Honda Quality Award
- Reduce repeat Customer Claims
- Maintain and Improve TS 16949 Standards
- Claim Target
- Achieve Reject Target
- Develop and manage the implementation of the strategic quality plan and ensures alignment / priority setting with strategic business plan and the alignment of appropriate resources.
- Guide company in making appropriate risk / reward decisions associated with product and service quality.
- Control and monitor all QC related APQP tasks and activities to ensure all customer requirements are met during new model product launches and guarantee trouble free startups.
- Responsible for supplier development including maintaining, improving and monitoring vendor performance.
- Oversee implementation of plant quality initiatives. Develops project plans, allocates resources and manages associates in achieving project goals.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with ISO and quality systems requirements and ensure total quality excellence in all activities.
- Customer relations at both plant and business levels. Works with cross-functional groups as needed to ensure solutions are found that meet both the customer and company standards.
- Establish and achieve business plan targets.
- Provide direction and support to reporting associates.
- Prepare and present written and verbal reports.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong technical skills
- Exceptional people skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to multitask
- Works well alone or as a team
- Flexible with good time management
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. Musashi Auto Parts Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Manager, Corporate Administration.